Easy Healthy Curried Sausages
1. 6 or more sausages, boil for app 30 mins.
2. Put in fridge to cool enough to handle.
3. Cut sausages into chunks, remove skin.
4. Put in a bigger pot and just cover sausages with water.
5. Add 2 cups of vegies: either mixed vegies, peas or beans or all 3.
6. Dice some potato, pumpkin, onions and any other vegies you like.
7. Heat up the sausages with the vegies mixed on a simmer app 35 mins till vegies are soft and cooked.
8. Make up a paste of approx 3 or 4 teaspoons of flour, curry to taste, (approx 2 to 3 teaspoons), add water.
9. When vegies are cooked, add the paste and stir well into mix. Simmer for app 30 mins, stirring a few times.
Can be put into containers in the freezer for a quick hearty meal on the run.
Note, by boiling the sausages most of the fat is removed, also can put in chunks of blade steak or mince as well.