Best Things To Do in Australia
What are the best things to do and see in Australia? How do you find the stand-out activities
amongst the myriad of those on offer?
Tough question, but we think we've found the answer...
Here is an interactive, trustworthy and growing site that will help you locate the best activities whilst saving you time and money.
Why is it trustworthy? Because the ideas and the places are nominated by YOU and other like minded travellers! (Not an advertising agency!).
Please click on the relevant state below to benefit from the experience of other travellers and to "pay it forward" by posting your favourite things to do.
Scroll down through all states, or click here to go straight to the state you are after:
New South Wales
Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
- Canberra and Surrounds (Capital Country)
- Brisbane, Brisbane Islands and Hinterland
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast, Capricorn Coast and Fraser Island
- Mid-Tropics and Tropics (including Mackay, Townsville, Cairns and Cooktown)
- Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands
- Outback and Darling Downs
- Cape York and Gulf Country
- South-West (coast west of Melbourne)
- South-East (Mornington Peninsula, Phillip Island, Gippsland, East Gippsland)
- Grampians, Central-west and Mallee Country
- Goldfields, Dandenongs, Goulburn, Murray, High Country
- East Coast
- Hobart and South-East
- West Coast (South-West Wilderness and the North-West)
- Midlands and The North Coast (including Flinders Island and King Island)
Back to Home Page from Things to Do